Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Life has been a roller coaster ride the past few days.

I felt suffocated and choked.

I wish i could pour out everything.

But that is not possible.

I try to look life at different angle,

But still it burn me out.

I try to look on the bright side,

I failed to see the rays.


Then, i realised im not alone.

Someone out there, is facing the challenges too (could be worst).

Thou, in different ways of struggling.


I try not to dwell over the negatives,

And im still trying..............................



On the sunny side up, my hubby brought up his new plans.

Seems lucrative and niche.

It wont happend so fast but he's working on it.

Well, we all plan things, HE decides.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you write simply and well.. =)

hope everything turns out for the best, insya'allah.

NoR said...

shaz & aidil

i hope so too.
thanks :)