Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mylaptop is really going bonker !
Sometimes OK...sometimes just kaput.!
Spoilt my mood to write and blog . *pfffttt*

Nothing much happening actually..since the pc is not really co-operating lately, all i did was laze around at my home sweet home , listening to FM96.3 ...and feeling like as if im in a spa or simply having a relaxing mood with my cup of coffee, read my newspaper...then my mags/books.

All these was done after im done with the cooking and cleaning up and of cos, when the two kids are away in skool. (no way this can happend when they are around ! )

Also ,the past few days, ive been squeezing my spare time,with morning shopping.. (again, this can only be done peacefully minus the kids)

Oh my shopping lists this time round are seriously cute things.

Baby stuffs !!
Baby clothes..........milk bottles...........tiny shoes...........rompers........list goes on..............

and i'll continue for bigger items, like prams, bedding stuff and the like ,this coming wkends.
im excited !!

2 comments:

Ummi's Blog said...

salaams Sis Nor..

am i missing out on smtg here ? r u pregnant ? : )))

rheA said...

a'ahlah...are u preggie???