Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The weather has been blistering hot nowadays. I dun feel like going out if there's not a need to. I need to wear my shades everytime i drive, cos, it's too glaring in the day. Ive been drinking icy water to quench my thirst. I couldnt sleep well last nite, cos, it's sooo warm even with the fan on full blast facing directly on me. No, we donch have air-cons.

I think the world is getting old....the weather is unpredictable and nature disasters are spreading all over the continents. It's scary to tink of wat will happen next.

Here, i am "complaining" abt the heat....i wonder wat's worst in the hellfire !!

Lalu nabi s.a.w. bersabda: 'Ya Jibrail, jelaskan padaku sifatJahannam.'Jawabnya: 'Ya. Ketika Allah menjadikan Jahannam, maka dinyalakan selama seribu tahun, sehingga merah, kemudian dilanjutkan seribu tahun sehingga putih, kemudian seribu tahun sehingga hitam, maka ia hitam gelap, tidak pernah padam nyala dan baranya. Demi Allah yg mengutus engkau dengan hak, andaikan terbuka sebesar lubang jarum nescaya akan dapat membakar penduduk dunia semuanya kerana panasnya."

No comments: