Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well, ive been bz lately.....didnt even have time to touch my lappie.


Besides my usual morning classes, i have been making times ,to meet up with friend and my pregnant cousin.

We wanted to catch up with each other before Ramadan arrived, which is very very soon.

Meeting up with my friend ,Alia, for that short moment , was so fun, after a long time.

My cousin, came around 11am yesterday and went home only slightly before evening. I realised that she has become wiser in her perceptions about lives and has come a long way from what she was before.

Another cousins, texted me, wanted to have iftar together at my place or hers on one of the weekends.


Masya allah, simple things like dat , makes me very happy and i feel sooo blessed.

I feel blessed, that my son turned 13 yesterday, he still have a loooong way to go.

I also feel blessed, becos, i have so many beautiful ppl around me who inspired me.

I feel blessed that, i have people to remind me about nourishing my soul.



Anyhowwww, Let's focus, on our ibadah and amal during this coming Ramadan.
It only comes once in a year, and before IT's gone ,let's take this opporturnity to purify and rejuvenate our soul.


Have a blessed days !



Ramadan Mubarak !!

1 comment:

NoR said...

monalisa,

i wish the same to you, thanks for dropping by. :)