Wednesday, April 21, 2010




Realizing that planting is a process ... it takes a lot of work
for personal growth too.

Since im getting a year older in a couple of days time ... im slowing
down to reflect , on how to sow my soul garden.

I get distracted easily with the worldly things sometimes...my bad.
Im working on how to make sure the live given to me, is in sync
with the deepest values and priorities.

I need fertilizers ... seeking knowledge.

Alhamdulillah, with the on-going learning, it does create
and stilmulate wisdom.

But my personal soul garden embrace
trial and errors. So, having good gardeners around to provide
me with inputs and advice do benefits.



Happy Earth Day , everyone. :)

2 comments:

Aurangzeb said...

Oh your blog is so beautiful MashaALLAH! :)

I've seen that planting trees refreshes the soul too... it's such a great hobby!! (I know that's not the discussion) and I can't help you with gardening the soul... we need a proper teacher for that.

NoR said...

thank you for visiting here.