Monday, September 20, 2010

I really apologise for the lack of update.
Time is really not on my side for the past weeks.

Syawal is already here...visiting families and friends
are almost over...but not so over yet.

Syawal for me, is not only portrayed beautifully clad dressing people,
but it is more of bringing back the lack of sirraturahim ,
togetherness and building back distance relationship amongst
families and friends.

During my Eid visitings, i discovered happiness in the faces
of my families and friends..and most importantly , the connection
of love between us.

Sometimes, i feel that i am one who took my family for granted,
and even blind to the things that make me who i am.

Im thankful...Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

marzie babaei said...

In my idea the highest level of blessing can be found in the family, through smiles and laughs of our family members we can touch the best feelings.
i wish a very warm family for you forever.