Friday, October 10, 2008

The first thing i notice ,

Ive already gained few pounds fm the beginning of Syawal.

The food are just too good to resist.. dont u agree ?

I havent been doing much visiting....but one thing ive been consistently doing, is munching all those Hari Raya cookies while watching telly.
Im not bothered with the weight issues, i know how to loose weight within 6 days...hehee

Talking abt watching tv, i realised that ive watched very less tv for the past mths., and when i got to watch Ugly Betty last nite , i felt a tinged of relax (esp on my brain cells) . I managed to catch up with Oprah too. :)

All my classes will resume by next week. Despite all the festivities , i think it's abt time to boost my spiritual energy , which has somewat been lacking. :P

Oh, and i wanna spent my time reading again,,,,yday, i completed reading 2 of my daughter's Mr Midnite book..hehehe.

I was browsing Oprah's Bookclub , am not sure if some of the books are avlble in the stores here .


Paul Coelho ? Jodi Picoult ? anyone has good books to recommend ?

3 comments:

Ummi's Blog said...

Sis..try watching Desperate Housewife season 4 tonite at 9pm..brain lagi relex I tell ya..hehe..shdnt be watching such shows esp being pregnant and all but sometimes I just need to sit and slouch and watch a really good-for-nothing show I guess...

as for books, no idea at the moment..waiting for Khalid Hosseini's latest novel which I dont know if ever will be out ...

NoR said...

ummi,

i did watch DW , but due to the late timing, my eyes dah takley angkat la. sometimes i watch the episode on the cable channel.

have u read, Khaled Hoessin's , Thousand Splendid Sun? another good read.

NoR said...

hello, aart hilal.


thanks for the link.