Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I think im done with Hari Raya.

I didnt do much visiting this year.

I skipped most of the visiting especially my dad's side.

Ive cleared and washed all the kuih raya containers and put them back in the cabinet.

I still do have Hari Raya dinner to attend this Saturday..and i guess tis one will take the final wrapped of my celebration.


Ive been going to Little India the past two days.

I need to get somting suitable to wear for myself ....the bazaar was such a dissappointment .

Alas, i got a suit at a steal but i need to do some alterations . The tailor refused to do it for me at first,becos she said the suits has got lots of beads that will definitely break her sewing needles , somehow ,she looked at my pity face and changed her mind..."ok lor, i try my very best,lor " I hope the suits will still look wearable when i collect it this Friday .

Y'day, i went Little India again....tis time, i brought my daughter along and within minutes, we got wat we wanted...at a steal too.! She got her suit and we also got ourselves bangles .


I told hubby i tink i need to drop by the place,,,, again , cos, im not so complete ..........yet.
Hubby gip up ! :P

No comments: