Wednesday, December 17, 2008

After those few not so nice incidents, i realised that i shld just listen to my own gut feelings.

I just have to follow my instinct in future .

While they got away with the hidings , i have to deal with my own "punishments" . Unfortunately, i do partially blamed myself.



On the other hand, im in my lowest form nowadays, could be due those "ruffle of claims".
I shldnt feel this way, but the whole surrounding makes me sick . Im demoralised ,thou im trying to make things last .

Another lesson learned.

I cannot let my emotions control me., thou it's hard to predict what actually upset me.

This feelings will pass , just like the storms. Towards the end of the storm while the fog is still clearing I stop to ask myself, “What happened?” The answer is usually nothing. really !

No comments: