Thursday, March 12, 2009

Im not able to find my USB cable for my digicam , hence i cant post pictures of my home , my new found crafty hobby, my plants.. etc etc , here in my blog. I think i might have misplaced it during our house painting work the other time...hmmm, i will still search for it anyway .



The first semester of school is almost done and next week the school will be closed for a week. The kids are looking forward to it of cos....my cousins and their kids are coming over to our place...



I plan to cook, rice , chicken masala (which im gonna get the recipe fm my mom in law), mint chutney , potato masala , fried chicken (kids will love this) + pappadam . I might consider cooking fish ball + veggie soup for the younger kids. Maybe banana fritters for tea break...
Insya allah.



Now, i have to get my butt off here........cos, i need to do vacuuming n mopping the house. Oh, i have laundry to fold too.. My hubby is coming back fm his business trip tonite, so the house shld be spick n span ! After all these chores are done, im going out for awhile to get my hubby the Al-Quran that he wanted...







** Hold fast to the rope of Allah. ! Make a plan to get started on the Quran today! **


A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Start With A Step.







No comments: