Monday, December 21, 2009

Just sharing .........


Sunday afnn, as usual, was our family Quran lesson.

Yday lesson was like the norm , except ...with the Ustz encouragement , with family support and most importantly Allah's help,my dear hubby has been upgraded to read the Holy Quran.! Alhamdulillah.

I was really happy with his progress. :)




On the other hand,hubby received text message fm his sister last nite, saying that thier ailing, almost 90 years old grandma was in 'bad shape', and probably can only last till this week.
The last i saw her was few month back, during Deepavali ... her body was too weak to even sit for couple of minutes.. During the visit , she's able to speak and she kissed almost everyone,including my kids and myself. She uttered something good about my hubby and me in Tamil...(translated in English by my niece,Vahesh.)

Hubby and me, plan to visit her this evening. Hope whatever that is gonna happend to her next,will be much excepted by the family..(get what i mean).

1 comment:

Joharan said...

Hi Nor,


Glad to hear of your hubby's progress. Alhamdulillah.

Btw, does your Ustaz have anymore time slot for Quran classes?

TIA,