Tuesday, February 9, 2010



MY best friend,Safiah, called me at 7 in the morning and our impromptu date was fixed so quickly..heeehehe

We had McDonalds for breakfast and early morning shopping yesterday.! Heaven! :)
We never get bored of each other..things are always fun and crazy when we meet.
Shopping was sooo happening until time reminded us that we have kids coming back from school sooon. *lemau sey*






On the other hand, my mom has been sick lately. It really worries me, when recently, her ankle got swollen and there's yellow pus in it. My sis brought her to the doc,last Sunday nite, and according to the doc, it may be due to some bacteria infection (in the blood). She has been vomitting and having giddiness. Doc said it could due to her blood pressure which was on a high note. I rushed to my mom place , spend a little time with her and got her to rest and tucked in early.
Yesterday afnn when i spoke to mom, she said her vomitting has somewhat stopped but she's having diarrhea instead..and the ankle still swell.

I may need to bring her to the doc again for review.

No comments: