Monday, March 5, 2007

You know, as a woman..i feel it is important to look after yourself inside and out. Im talking about appearance and image here. Looking good on the outside is rather easy..just "slapped" some make-up on your face and put on some assessories.. voila ! your're done..but the internal side of your body..especially as you age is another matter altogether. Lasting beauty is a reflection of inner health too. Well, there's actually so many ways for us to nurture & nourish our inner and outer beauty.

The "ME" time y'day, spent with my best friend was simply fantabulous.

We did our Herbal Steam Bath...where our whole body (except our head) was submerged in a small wooden "cubicle"..or watever the name is. The "cubicle" is being heated with altogether 18 types of aromatic herbs and spices & due to the heat, i profusely sweat out all my unwanted toxins and probably those impurities fm my body.

Some of the benefits from this Herbal Steam Bath, are to generate better blood circulations, rejuvenate the muscles, cleaning the skin and sweating system. I felt seriously lighter after that 15 mins session. It is quite equivalent to a few rounds of running on a track...can u believe that...! my lazy way of doing the runs, is simply sitting myself on that heated "cubicle"..hahaha

Next, was facial.......i did the Diamond Peel , followed by the customised facial. Diamond Peel, helps to exfoliate dead skins , even the skin color...refines the pores , so that the new ones will be able grow into a more radiant, healthy and glowing ones.

The customised facial is more of the normal facial actually , according to your skin type. I've got very dehydrated skin & stubborn black heads around my nose. As much as i could endure child birth pain....i survived the black heads extractioned on my nose anytime...! When the cold minty masked was covered all over my face (leaving the nostrils open of cos)...and the shoulder massaged was done....i was floating away & almost snoring .! I couldnt open my eyes...Yes ! i was that relaxed !

When the whole 2 hours sessions was over and done.............i could not get up..cos, all i still wanna do was to continue with my sleep ...hahhaa Our next appointment will incude eyes treament, read:puffy panda eyes (just like mine).

We then had lunch cum tea-break...got to shop a little and then we sat again, at one of the Coffee joints to just talk abt simple pleasure of life and and the not so simple ones......till time to depart.

I dun wanna think abt how much "damaged" was done y'day.

Hey! it's not evertime such things happened ,hokay ! so, grab it while "stock last" ! LoL

I hit the sack early..and I missed "UGLY BETTY" ! urrrrgggh.....

10 comments:

Aryna said...

Good for you....!! Your DH looked after the kids?

NoR said...

mrs beki,
at times like this ,yes..he's with the kids..they'll have their own bonding and quality times..watever they wanna do..i let the be.. :)

Jama said...

wah so shiok ah, going facial suma....

NoR said...

MJ,
ya la shiokness!..once in awhile must indulge in such wowan thingy la...hehe

Aishah said...

Achi, you damn good life lah. I have never been to a facial before, dont talk about spa lah.

NoR said...

aishah,
no la dunch say tat..not gd life..just tat i feel it is impt for us, moms, to unwind somtimes.. :)

Ummi's Blog said...

so where is the spa ? can share with us ? manalah tahu.. i may wanna chk it out ker ??....

best nya..

NoR said...

ummi,

it's at Tampines..i tried a few others but i thot this one did great facial.

u need details can email me. :)

rheA said...

hmm so nice to have time for yrself isnt it? as for me..cant find any me time yet cos my 2nd one is only 4 mths old!

NoR said...

rhea,

i know how is it..been there done dat..;)
let the kids grow a bit older and then u can do wat u thing u shld be doing :)