Monday, April 20, 2009

Yesterday ................

** We all went to my mom-in law's place for lunch.

** The kids and me went gift hunting for hubby's birthday. We bought a wallet for my hubby, chosen by my son. Good choice and good taste, i must say.

** Dinner treat by my sis and brother-in law . My parents and my youngest bro came along too.
It's always a blessing when you have your loved ones around you.




Today .................

** Im the first to wish hubby , this morning.

** The kids wished , hugs and kissed him before they went to school.

Happy Birthday,my dearest !



Tommorrow ,

** My hubby is flying off to Sydney .

** I will be having a few errands to do.

** I really dont know what's in store ........ hope everything will be smooth.



Yesterday....Today....Tommorrow ,

Another Year Passes by and Time is marching on.........

Time..... just come and go in a swift before you know it.

Time..... has it's value and we must be cautious of it.

We are born in time, live in time and die in time.

Every moment has it's precious component of life & every moment counts.



Future ...............


Will i see Friday..............and becoming a year older ??

Insya allah.

No comments: