Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just an update from my buzzzy schedules...



Yesterday , was my 15th years wedding anniversary.
In a very unromantic situation , i or rather we (hubby n me) only realised it only around 11am , in the middle of Tanjong Katong carpark (we were there to look for carpet la) , when i started to tear the parking coupon.. hahaha

And then .... the day was just normal ........... how interesting ,eh .

On the other hand , i have to throw away the whole batch of macaroons that i made the other day, cos, it didnt turn out well . I figured , i didnt whisked the egg white stiffed enuf and therefore, the macaroons turned out to be still-very-wet even after baking ...... duuuhhh @!!


Im running late in the spring cleaning marathon.
My house condition is still an eye-sore.
Anyhoowww , ive completed folding all the laundry yesterday , which has been sitting on my reading corner sofa , since last week. Yayyy me !


Today , my hook or by crook , i have to do vacuumming , mopping and start decorating the house bit by bit .
Ifffff im hardworking enuf , i might want to iron the baju raya (clothing for Eid) .


But, first , i have to lift my fat butt outta here !

5 comments:

kakchik said...

Happy belated wedding anniversary nor. WOW, 15 years! I hope both of you will treasure many many wonderful years together.

It's sad when we cook something and it turn out not edible, well I've experience it a few times.

I've managed to fold all my laundry too, finished all 2 baskets this morning. If there is a cloth-folding machine available I'd say many women esp house managers would buy it, hehe, I might be one of them.

Ramadhan kareem and Eid Mubarak nor!

Raihana-ريحانا said...

Happy belated wedding anniversary ....

Nur, go my blog take the card ya

Salam Lebaran

Raihana-ريحانا said...

Happy belated wedding anniversary ....

Nur, go my blog take the card ya

Salam Lebaran

nor said...

kakchik,

thanks for the wish.

i wish there's such machine...and now i have another batch to fold.

yup, i HATE lipat kain...!

nor said...

rya,

thanks for the wish.

OK, will run to yr blog now. :)