Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just an update from my buzzzy schedules...



Yesterday , was my 15th years wedding anniversary.
In a very unromantic situation , i or rather we (hubby n me) only realised it only around 11am , in the middle of Tanjong Katong carpark (we were there to look for carpet la) , when i started to tear the parking coupon.. hahaha

And then .... the day was just normal ........... how interesting ,eh .

On the other hand , i have to throw away the whole batch of macaroons that i made the other day, cos, it didnt turn out well . I figured , i didnt whisked the egg white stiffed enuf and therefore, the macaroons turned out to be still-very-wet even after baking ...... duuuhhh @!!


Im running late in the spring cleaning marathon.
My house condition is still an eye-sore.
Anyhoowww , ive completed folding all the laundry yesterday , which has been sitting on my reading corner sofa , since last week. Yayyy me !


Today , my hook or by crook , i have to do vacuumming , mopping and start decorating the house bit by bit .
Ifffff im hardworking enuf , i might want to iron the baju raya (clothing for Eid) .


But, first , i have to lift my fat butt outta here !

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated wedding anniversary nor. WOW, 15 years! I hope both of you will treasure many many wonderful years together.

It's sad when we cook something and it turn out not edible, well I've experience it a few times.

I've managed to fold all my laundry too, finished all 2 baskets this morning. If there is a cloth-folding machine available I'd say many women esp house managers would buy it, hehe, I might be one of them.

Ramadhan kareem and Eid Mubarak nor!

Raihana Ab said...

Happy belated wedding anniversary ....

Nur, go my blog take the card ya

Salam Lebaran

Raihana Ab said...

Happy belated wedding anniversary ....

Nur, go my blog take the card ya

Salam Lebaran

NoR said...

kakchik,

thanks for the wish.

i wish there's such machine...and now i have another batch to fold.

yup, i HATE lipat kain...!

NoR said...

rya,

thanks for the wish.

OK, will run to yr blog now. :)